HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- Arranging for pick-up and delivery of raw materials and finished goods to and from the manufacturing customers and their suppliers while ensuring that all appropriate governmental regulations and company standards are met.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Purchase and coordinate delivery of supplies required for plant operations within budgetary limits.
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements.
- Verify all raw materials are approved by the appropriate department representative prior to their use and maintain a raw material inventory control by ingredient lot number as materials are consumed.
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs.
- Review all Standard operating procedures pertinent to warehouse, distribution, inventory control and execute as per guidelines to ensure compliance with company regulations. Consistent SOP improvement as needed.
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Oversee warehouse safety and assure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- Assure that raw materials and finished goods are kept in properly designated areas (to include the off-site warehouse).
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.