United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Network Core Management and Design
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Network Core Management and Design
- Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks
- Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
- Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
- Configure and troubleshoot servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and so on.
- Support, setup and configure switching, wireless networks, routing, and security, multi-server environments.
- Inspect, maintain, and where necessary replace network cabling, voice/data jacks, and other network-related equipment.
- Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure.
- Test network/server performance and provide network/server performance statistics and reports
- Proper update of IT asset documents, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Operational downtime associated with Network and Voice Support Services
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Service uptime
- Prompt delivery and accuracy of report.
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications: Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online