United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Internet Banking / e-Commerce Tech Support
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Internet Banking/e-commerce Tech Support
- Providing first level support for Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Monitoring of Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms. Immediate escalation of identified failures or possible failure triggers
- Investigating and Resolution of of transaction issues on the Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Carry out Resource utilization checks and House Keeping Services across the Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Deployment of WebSphere Application upgrades and installation of patch fixes
- Support of IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Support and Management of Linux/Unix Operating System.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Team Leads.
- 100% uptime of Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Achieve 99.99% Transaction Success rate daily.
- Achieve 100% closure of Incident logs as assigned daily.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online