United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Global Batch Operations
Functionally reports to: Head CBA Support
- To Provide 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to the entire UBA
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA.
- EOD/EOM/EOY run on Finacle, Finnone, Fundtech
- Ensure Daily Generation and transmission of SWIFT statement on daily basis
- Ensure daily generation and transmission of E-statement to subscribers
- COT and Credit interest run on Finacle
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and csis services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis.
- General parameter review and set up/modification
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification
- Liaise with consultant on EOD/Processing issues
- Business Office Sol creation and set-up.
- Timely release of system to users.
- BSc and other professional qualifications.
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications: Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years cognate Banking experience
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finacle Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online