Lorache Group – Our client, a conglomerate with a big investment in the pharmaceutical sector requires the service of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Production
Reports to: Production Head
They invest in technologies and partner with others to create meaningful solutions and ultimately better results for the people they serve.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following activities:
- C-GMP to be followed in production manufacturing area.
- Equipment setting, operation & preventive maintenance. Maintain equipment cleanness.
- Allocation of manpower at all works station.
- Put all record and manufacturing area update & online documentation on daily basis
- Co-relation of daily production report of equipment’s, daily output analysis and performance on monthly basis.
- Train Operators, and contract man power
- Optimum utilization of equipment and control various breakdown, hazardous waste at manufacturing stage.
- Shift wise Volume Delivery in Miat manufacturing stage.
- Update ERP entries, FG reports & monthly closure in ERP system,
- Give BMR requisition Q.A and completed BMR review before submission.
- Co-ordinate with other department and handling of shift works in manufacturing department.
- Give dispensing plan warehouse department.
- Calibration of equipment/instrument as per the define frequency
- Maintain area cleanness and status labeling practices and all time audit readiness.
- All statutory compliance adhered FDA, Internal, CQA, Regulatory, EHS, and Audits etc.
- Audit exposure – National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & other regulatory agencies. Adhere to the compliance related CQA, EHS and internal.
- Exposure of IPQC instruments calibration & verification.
- Rejection monitoring and action plan, online rejection completion.
- Co-ordinate eng. for timely rectification of maintenance issues.
- Change parts and spare management.
- QMS activities- exposure of SOP writing, change control & deviation.
- RM/PM availability check from warehouse & give dispensing plan warehouse
- Qualification: Essential: B.Pharm, M.Pharma
- Experience: 5-7 years,
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, Problem Solving, Team work, People Management,
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): Below 30-32 years
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.