Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for a Strategy Manager to join the team who will be responsible for leading business analysis and developing data-driven insights that contribute to Youverify strategy, planning, and execution.
- He/she will identify business and operational gaps, recommend business improvements, and lead selected business excellence projects.
- Support the development of long-term organizational strategy
- Serve as a strategy coach to all departmental leadership within the business.
- Carry out research and analysis independently in support of business units, including company strategies, strategic planning process, and key operational issues.
- Conducting research and analysis of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy
- Assessing market trends and competitors and identifying threats and opportunities and presenting findings, and projections as well as recommend actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects
- Monitoring and reporting on projects
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
- 3 years plus experience in business administration, management consulting and strategic planning
- Good understanding of business operations and procedures
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Understands and speaks French (added advantage)
What You Get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Medical coverage
- Very attractive Remuneration
- A unique opportunity of growth and having a strong impact in building the African identity and data management sector
- Top Range Machines
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Strategy Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.