Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Accountant
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Understand different types of inventory methods
- Assists in organizing physical inventory counts.
- Oversees the entire process and ensures that it is done efficiently and accurately.
- A graduate in Business Admin from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Good with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- A good team player and the ability to pay attention to details
- 2 years work experience in a Logistics/Warehouse company will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications62 to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.