HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- Prepare/revise operating procedures and specifications
- Review/approve routine change control requests as designated
- Review and approve suppliers / service providers including supporting with audits of critical suppliers where required
- Control of product labeling/label accountability
- Support the Quality Manager in the determination of training requirements for the Quality Assurance team. Act as trainer and lead training for the Quality Assurance Officers in specific SOPs as required
- Lead root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions for audit observations, product complaints, product non-conformances, in-process deviations issues related to process controls
- Monitors and ensures that batch records are audited per manufacturing/packaging/shipping requirements, when required.
- Lead and perform data review audits (Batch Production Records, Validation Documents and Development Documentation, Quality Control Data as required)
- Support the Qualified Person and Quality Manager in the definition and maintenance of the annual internal and external audit programs.
- Verify that all documentation is complete
- Document non-compliance and evaluate if further investigation is needed
- Enter test results or summaries into the pharmacy specific monthly and quarterly Quality Assurance report template
- Document results of deviation and complaint investigations, causal analysis, corrective actions and preventive actions
- Support the Quality Manager with hosting customer audits and regulatory inspections
- Maintain quality records (equipment calibration and maintenance, training, deviation and complaint investigation, environmental monitoring, Certificate of Analysis, clean room certification etc.).
- 5 plus years relevant experience in the regulated pharmaceutical industry, specifically including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and/or Drug Regulatory Affairs
- B.Sc in Applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical market, including the unlicensed medicines sector.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratory work (including familiarity with various analytical techniques) a strong asset
- Competent in computer packages including Microsoft Office and an electronic quality management package
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Emotional resilience and an ability to work under pressure with a “can do attitude”.
- Ability to process a high volume of planned and un-planned work effectively
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively to ensure all work streams are managed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.