Wan West Security Systems Limited – Since 1995, Wan West Security Services Limited has been providing security services that allow businesses to grow, events to inspire and public spaces to thrive across Nigeria. From our highly trained, SIA licensed and fully insured security guards to keyholding, alarm response and CCTV security, everything we do is backed up by award-winning customer service and a cutting edge, carbon neutral infrastructure that puts Wan WestSecurity Services Limitedin the top 5% of SIA’s Approved Contractor Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions for different companies.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Degree with 3 – 8 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
N60,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.