eProcess Consulting Limited, a leading Information Security Company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Eprocess Consulting Limited, a leading Information Security Consultancy is looking for a network security engineer to join their team in an interesting new position. The role covers a variety of technologies and customer domains and will be involved in the total cycle of project implementation.
- Deploy new enterprise security solutions, operational support, and monitoring
- Implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Next Generation Firewall Products, Network Access Control, Privilege Account Management, Endpoint Protection etc.
- Products to be supported includes – Portnox, CyberArk, Crowdstrike, One Identity etc.
- Help to identify and define new approaches and technologies to expand our ranges of threat detection products
- B.Sc in Engineering or Science
- Security+ or CCNA or CCNA Security or CEH will be an added advantage
- Specialization: Networking and Information Security
- Minimum of 0-2 years post-NYSC experience (on the field experience)
- Basic knowledge of different routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Support and troubleshooting of network security devices e.g., Firewalls, Endpoint Protections etc.
- Deploy complex cybersecurity solutions for SMEs, Mid-Size and Enterprises
- First line support for all networking and security issues for SMEs, Mid-Size and Enterprises
- Collaborate with sales and Product managers on other related duties as assigned by the firm
- Knowledge of Network services – DNS, Mail Servers, Proxy Servers, NAT, SNMP etc.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to details
- Above average report writing skills
- Candidates must be decent, efficient, and self-confident
- Proactive self-starter
- Logical mind and creative imagination
- Highly organized and significant ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
N960,000 – 1,440,000 per annum
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.