Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers complaints
- Process customers payments.
- Respond to all enquiries.
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate.
- Supervise the security personnel.
- Create monthly reports
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail / skincare is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management.
- Proven integrity.
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Preferably lives within Island axis.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.