Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
- Working with Management team to set budgets, monitor spending, analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market. Eg Storm.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the State sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Meet company’s sales objective in line with assigned sales target.
- Manage key relationships.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offerings.
- Prepare proposals in response to RFP’S and EOI’S.
- Generate new business opportunities and provide after sales support.
- Conduct sales calls and give presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Market intelligence and research.
Qualifications / Competencies
- Minimum qualifications: BSc / HND / OND
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales role.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Attention to details
- Willing to relocate to Enugu or Owerri if required.
- Knowledge of technology and how it works would be an added advantage.
- Experience in ISPs would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online