HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- Develop periodic review, revise and implement Standard operating procedures as required.
- Handle product complaints.
- Ensure quality metrics comply with best industry standards and practices.
- Establish, maintain, and have oversight of internal Quality Management Systems. Continually establish and improve quality systems, initiatives, priorities, and timelines.
- Perform internal and external audits as assigned.
- Assist investigations and resolve potential product quality issues to improve efficiency.
- Create new strategies to limit defects in pharmaceutical products.
- Communicate important quality control information to management and other departments of the organization.
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner, giving advice on ‘specials’ quality requirements in order to maintain the company’s reputation for customer service and technical acumen.
- Participating in regulatory inspections.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company
- B.Sc in Applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Highly customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.