Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Property Officer is responsible to ensure effective and efficient asset management, lease management, inventory control, and building security.
- S/he will assists in the maintenance of all capital asset inventory records, oversee building inspection and maintenance, supervise service providers; and resolve tenants’ complaints.
- Increase supply of units/rooms by engaging agents developers, and landlords
- Follow up with leads generated and fill up vacant apartments
- Real estate brokerage services
- Management of leases
- Carrying out daily inspections to ensure all vacant apartments are in tenantable conditions for tenants to move in
- Carrying out routine property inspections and generally advising clients on the management and maintenance of properties
- Interface with Facility Manager on site
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals.
- First degree in Estate Management or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in same or related field
- Very good use of Microsoft tools
- Professional membership of relevant bodies is desirable.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online