Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnel. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good data collection and analytical skills
- Expert level in written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skill etc.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online