Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use of Ultrasound, X-ray/Mammo, CT and MRI scan machines
- Produce high quality diagnostic radiographs and images from imaging modalities like CT, MRI, DIGITAL X-RAYS, Mammography machine.
- Perform/participate in all radiological procedures involved inÂ producing such images.
- Ultrasound scanning and reporting of cases done.
- Implement and emphasize good radiation protection practices both to staff, patients and the environment.
- Other tasks and duties within the radiology department as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online