AETI Nigeria – We are a long-established total engineering solution firm, with activities in education, training & projects in the specialized areas of instrumentation, automation, process control, mechatronics, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and determine profitability.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure the success of the proposal submitted.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Create project data-base and update it regularly
- Primarily responsible for the business support initiatives of the company
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Selling training, engineering projects and or supplies
- Create business opportunities to generate resources for the company.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering sales, in preferably an engineering sales / consulting environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as subject of the email.