Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnel. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellentinterpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online