A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- The role of the Head of Sales would be to implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional acquisition targets are achieved. He/She will manage and lead the regional team towards Sales, Distribution, Marketing, Inventory and Partners.
- The HOS will ensure people management and capability development of the team, ensure end-to-end on the sales cycle is achieved from identifying leads, actual sales, collection and customer experience management. The HOS is responsible for driving the timely delivery of business targets whilst ensuring that team members understands their specific and unique role to bottom line results.
- The HOS will drive Lemi Nigeria’s growth aspirations that offers clean, affordable solar power to a market of potential customers in Nigeria who live within and off the electricity grid areas.
Incremental sale revenue earning customers – net additions:
- Identify and manage new channel partners to achieve bulk purchases and adoption
- Work with Micro-Finance Banks in driving acquisition
- Manage and sign off new channels of distribution
- Manage all cooperate Sales and perform presentations
- Attend sales team meetings on a periodic basis to communicate product strategies, upcoming objectives and exchange ideas on how to support Trade Partners achieve their targets promote products
Achieve net revenue for region:
- Formulate policies that will drive adoption of product
- Follow up with receivables
Deliver on Channel Satisfaction Score:
- Implement the audit and review of channel partners & distributors to ensure Healthy ROI
- Ensure all distribution outlets are well branded
- Conceptualize, design and implement Channel delight activities
- Expand distribution width & depth
- Identify and formulate regional sales strategies to help Drive Distribution across experience centres, dealers outlet and agents locations
- Ensure expansions to align to dimensioned number of Active number of sales agents and zonal sales force
People (Learning & Growth):
- Establish Lemi Selling outlets and other categories of retail outlets as a % of mobile selling outlets
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Fluent in English
- Master’s in Business Administration would be an additional qualification
- 7 to 10 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level in supervising/managing others
- Relevant experience in Renewable Energy industry is desirable
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Proven track record in sales/ distributor account management
- Customer management experience
Key Functional Competencies:
- Business Performance Measurement & Management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Marketing and Sales Acumen
- Planning and Budgeting
- Product & Service Advice & Support
- Sales Planning and Opportunity Management
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Sales Forecasting
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.