Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General / Operations Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize the staff
- Assign tasks based on skill set
- Create work schedules
- Supervise staff
- Ensure that staff fill out daily reports
- Ensure that all packages are packed correctly and shipped
- Ensure that staff are updated on all changes within the company
- Ensure all staff are following policies and procedures
- Ensure stock is updated
- Ensure that packaging supplies are available at every point in time
- Train staff
- Send management reports
- Resolve complaints and issues
- Ensure that every branch is properly staffed at all times
- Ensure that the store readiness is completed every morning
- Conduct daily checks before opening
- Serve as an intermediary between management and staff
- Plan store merchandising with Managing director
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, (or related courses).
- Experience in retail is compulsory
- 7 years experience in a Managerial role
- Must have managed a team of more than 10 persons
- Ability to work both independently and with a team;
- Digital communication skills
- Written and verbal skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.