Tes Aime Benoit Serge (TABS) Company Limited is an indigenous company established in 2006 with focus on logistics services in the petroleum, consumer and constructions sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Fleet Officer will be responsible for the execution of all fleet management tasks for TABS Logistics
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regularly report expenses and performances of the fleet to Management
- Take preventive measure to ensure safety of vehicles and drivers
- Make sure vehicles are always ready and available to meet orders by scheduling and monitoring current trends in the industry, so as to enable forecasts
- Make sure all vehicles are properly registered; carry out inspection on regular basis
- Take part in different workshops and / or programs to keep up with new trend in the industry
- Work with the Tracking Officer on activities relating to routing and tracking trucks
- Provision of monthly truck maintenance reports
- Provide reports on trucks attracting unusually high maintenance costs
- Ensure faults on trucks are identified on time and secure approval for repairs
- Ensure accidents are promptly reported
- Maintain files by vehicle in a complete and up-to-date manner. Files to contain all information pertaining to a particular vehicle, including Insurance, Accident Reports and maintenance details.
- Provide mileage and amount of diesel used per vehicle, through vehicle log books and regularly provide reports to monitor and control wastage / pilfering.
- Ensure each vehicle has a log book that is properly, accurately and consistently filled in.
- Manage the Performance Review process of drivers.
Qualification and Requirement
- B.Sc in Fleet Management, Logistics and Transportation
- Minimum 1 year post NYSC Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and in a dynamic team.
- Good analytical and innovative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to difficult and complex cultures and conditions is necessary
- Good coordination skills. Managerial skills are an advantage.
- Good English and Arabic language skills, both written and verbally.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” of the role as subject of the email.