Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
Our company is law-abiding and have always enjoyed good relationship with various government establishments, other businesses alike, banks and the society at large. Supra InvestmentsLimited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabled Supra Investments Limited to build and expand its network while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
- The person shall be responsible for coordinating maintenance for both heavy and light duty equipments in order for employees to accomplish tasks as scheduled within the site.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Collate and Maintain a log of equipment issues on a daily basis and send same to your line manager for prompt resolution.
- Manage the Drivers through daily / weekly / monthly pep-talk
- Maintain am Accident / incident register and carryout proper assessment
- Track all vehicle particulars renewal in line with designed template
- Make available on weekly basis Fleet inspection and utilization report
- Follow up on vendors on request turn-around maintenance
- Coordinates commissioning of newly purchased Heavy Duty Equipment
- Educates the technicians on the proper way of maintaining equipment in order to avoid damage or early deterioration of the equipment according to Original Equipment Manufacturer and Operating and Maintenance Manual.
- Ensures that equipments are readily available for operations at all time thus avoiding downtime.
- For construction sites, ensure to always get prompt notice of the use of any equipment by the foreman / engineer before releasing.
- Leads his team in carrying out routine, preventive and corrective maintenance on all equipments on-site when applicable.
- Minimum required Experience: 5 year(s)
- A minimum of an OND in relevant field
- In depth knowledge of vehicle basic operating system
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to think on his/her feet
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in logistic challenge resolution
- Must be Be energetic
- Be able to troubleshoot mechanical faults on machines and equipment
- Have ability to use mechanical tools and instruments
- Have analytical and organizing skills
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to details
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail E.g “Equipment Maintenance Supervisor”.