HR Leverage Africa – Our client, an E-commerce company in Ikeja, is currently in need of suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Purchasing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently seeking a highly skilled, experienced E-Commerce Purchasing Manager to join their growing organization. This individual will manage their company’s supply operations for products and services, overseeing multiple responsibilities.
- Communicating, liaising and negotiating with different business functions, in particular Trading, Retail, IT, Marketing and Finance while developing and implementing the Trading online strategy, budget and online marketing.
- Optimise the online sales through effective range planning taking into account and constantly reviewing category growth opportunities, trends and stock procurement strategies.
- Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Set, track, and maintain budget
- Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
- Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
- Oversees supply needs, approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or similar.
- Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role in e-commerce industry.
- Applicants should have prior experience in the e – commerce industry and must have 5+ working experience.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
- Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.