HR Leverage Africa – Our client, an E-commerce company in Ikeja, is currently in need of suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Operation Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently in need of an E-Commerce Operation Manager to oversee the development and utility of the company’s income-generating sites.
- The ideal candidate will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to the company’s platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
- Analyze sales and web data to suggest and create merchandising tactics and sales opportunities.
- Analyze customer interaction on web to create optimized category, landing, and homepage designs on all platforms.
- Manage projects and implementation for e-commerce initiatives.
- Work with external resources to drive effective creative development and execution to support all eCommerce.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are considered into ecommerce projects
- Monitor data flow between database and platform
- Oversee platform development along with internal team and integration partners
- Perform ecommerce platform administrative duties
- Lead ecommerce website merchandising improvements
- Implement and manage third party marketplace accounts
- Provide reports and analysis for ecommerce business insights
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, (Or equivalent) with at 3 years of E-commerce operations experience
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Attention to Detail
- Communication (written/verbal)
- Technical Understanding
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.