The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S. Currently, MGIC operates in Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zambia, with registration application in-process in Haiti. These operations support the research and clinical programs of the SOM, Institute of Human Virology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continuous Quality Improvement Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) is seeking a continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Lead for an upcoming program in Nigeria. The CQI Lead will direct and manage the implementation of CQI approaches in the programs technical areas.
- This is a full-time position supporting an anticipated five-year project. The position is contingent upon award.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and refine CQI approaches for each technical area.
- Support the roll-out of CQI approaches in the different states.
- Lead development of action plans and conduct follow-up based on CQI assessments.
- Support districts in using CQI data for decision making.
- MD or M.Sc in Epidemiology, Statistics, MPH or other relevant fields.
- 10 years of experience in international health programs, with at least 5 years in PEPFAR-funded programs.
- Over 5 years implementing CQI in Health programs.
- Experience in capacity building e.g. developing content, facilitating training and providing technical assistance.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online