Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Greet customers
- Find out the customer’s needs
- Recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Describe a product’s features and benefits
- Demonstrate use and operation of the product
- Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
- Provide information about financing available
- Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments
- Provide change and receipts
- Bag or package purchases
- Gift wrap merchandise
- Count money, sort charge slips and balance monies
- Maintain sales records
- Place special orders
- Organize and process merchandise exchanges
- Process repair or alteration of merchandise
- Stay current with sales prices
- Recognize and monitor security issues
- Arrange and display merchandise
- Keep merchandise area tidy
- Take stock inventory
- Requisition new stock Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Knowledge of sales principles
- Relevant product knowledge and training
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Basic business administration knowledge
- Candidate Integrity is key (Integrity checks to be provided.).
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 2 years Experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com with Job Title and Location as the subject of their email.