Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages ecommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver optimum Vasiti handles all back-office operations value to customers(online shoppers).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
- We are looking for a creative Sales Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our sales objectives.
- As a Sales manager you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all sales activities from building the team, to managing team activities and collaborating with other departments to drive sales and contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands Vasiti’s reach, brand presence and achieves company objectives.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Manage all activities of the sales team as well as recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring etc.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Collaborate with marketing and other relevant departments to meet sales and organization objectives.
- Manage teams of campus representatives across Nigeria.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.