Quicky Dispatch Service is an efficient and relaible dispatch service located in Lekki Phase 1. We deliver to all locations in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Prepares logistics and support plans, deployment timelines and budget requirements for operations
- Develops logistical plans
- Enable effective execution of logistic plans.
- Formulates a standard mode of operation
- Manages logistics operations including management of logistics assets, materiel, and contracts.
- Ensures timely, accountable and cost-effective delivery.
- Ensures that supervised staff are adequately trained, cross trained; identifies additional training needs to achieve high working standards.
- Coordinates and provides logistics support to all ongoing transportation .
- Ensures that logistics requirements take account of gender-specific needs.
- Coordinates logistics activities with procurement
- Prepares reports on materiel movements and other operational logistics issues.
- Identifies plans and manages special logistics operations.
- Ensures that accurate records are kept
- Prepares inventories in coordination with all Logistics activities
- Prepares contingency plans and logistics preparedness reviews.
- Advises on the serviceability of vehicle and equipment in use and on the disposal of the unserviceable or beyond economical repair.
- Guides and supervises a small team of Logistics Assistants.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
- Professionalism: Knowledge of logistics operations and practices.
- Planning & Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
- Great Decision Making Skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good Reporting Skills.
N70,000 – N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Freda Ijiebor” via: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.