Proten International – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- For this opportunity, our client is looking for candidates who are able to integrate their Development team, being involved in their product road map [Our Client’s Platform], and must have experience in .Net Software development.
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Strong analytical, research, architecture, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Prototype, develop, code, install, test and debug applications using appropriate tools
- Contribute to designing, testing, releasing, and application support
- Write a clean and sustainable code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with the Product development team
- Ensure applications developed to meet the quality standards
- Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a best-in-class user experience of Products;
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of design and/or development experience using C# .NET
- Good knowledge of the .NET platform (ASP.Net, .NET Core), MongoDB, SQL server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Good knowledge of WCF, REST, Web API, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft WPF as a plus;
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git), unit testing, and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Focused on the quality of work
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Creativity, organization, and good time management;
- Fluent in English
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online