EjiCareers – Our client, Hotel Bon Voyage, an exquisite luxury Hotel located in Victoria Island is recruiting suitably candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Support Staff
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting on behalf of our client, Hotel Bon Voyage, an exquisite luxury hotel located in Victoria Island to fill the position of Junior IT Support Staff with a degree in Computer Science or in a Science or Engineering discipline. The role would work as part of a team to provide technical support to ensure that the hotel runs smoothly.
- Ensure computers, electronic devices and machines printers, scanners, photocopiers remote controls and other IT equipment are fully functioning and trouble shoot were necessary.
- Provide users with ongoing support and assist in diagnosing hardware and software challenges
- Handle periodic maintenance and replacement of hardware and software.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades and assist in hardware and software inventory management.
- Recommend and obtain equipment and replacement specialist components fixtures or fittings.
- Ensuring compliance with IT equipment health and safety measures
- Take telephone calls from users and assist them with their IT/technical related queries.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or a related Science / Engineering field
- 0-1 year of IT-related experience.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Applicant must possess basic knowledge of IT.
- Keenly interested in learning and improving that knowledge base.
- Basic Support (Network & Troubleshooting) Skills
- Knowledge and ability and experience in setting up LANs and telecommunications networks
- Experience in support Windows Operating System
N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.