Michael Stevens Consulting – Founded in 1991, has grown to become a leading provider of high value Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Outsourcing and Business Advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. Our depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced General Manager or to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’ssecond-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
- The GM role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have tomaintain control of diverse business operations, so weexpect you to bean experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc / BA in Engineering or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- 20 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.