FMR Agency – We are hiring an Executive Assistant for a client in Enugu.
An Executive Assistant provides assistance to high-level executives within a company and is often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information.
In addition to general administrative work, Executive Assistants may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases, and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership.
Executive Assistant generally ensures the smooth running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients. A standard Executive Assistant job description entails:
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Executive Assistant job qualifications and requirements
- Aside from a proficiency in computer skills, an Executive Assistant is not necessarily required to have a degree.
Requirements & Qualification
- Applicant must have B.sc/HND Qualification
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
How to Apply
Please send CV with the position as the subject to email@example.com.