Quicky Dispatch Service is an efficent Disptach Company located in Lekki Phase 1. Looking to provide seamless operations and customer service for all our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Logistics)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help manage current customer accounts.
- Deal with a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Maintain relationships with carriers and customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and carriers.
- Solve customer and carrier problems and help resolve issues.
- Provide shipment quotes for customers and set up shipments as required by customers.
- Excellent multitasking skills within their work space as well as computer software programs.
- Be a professional representative of our company that other employees look up to.
- Knowledge of Logistics
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Accurate and able to produce quality work
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in teams and open to others’ views
- Show respect toward others with cultural differences
- Quality decision making
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.
- Ability to calculate in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND, HND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Freda Ijiebor” via: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.