uLesson – We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team as a Business Development Analyst.
About the Company
At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team.
About the Role
This role requires someone with strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind. You must be competent in and comfortable with conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to the company’s most-pressing commercial needs and work with relevant colleagues to recommend solutions.
- Work with the VP, Business Development to identify business requirements, priorities, and recommendations.
- Compile and provide business analysis for strategic planning and decision making.
- Assist in preparing legal, finance, and other documentation required to help the business arrive at important decisions.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and pitch materials in connection with business development opportunities.
- Identify relevant contacts at potential partner organizations and maintain business relationships with them.
- Conduct research regarding existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and market trends/opportunities from time to time, as required by the business.
Qualifications and Skill Required
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1), preferably in a business-related field, finance, economics, and/or law.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Commercial awareness.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
Location The role will be based in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory Salary
If you think you are qualified for the role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com, telling us a bit about yourself and why you feel you are qualified for the role.
NB: Unfortunately due to the anticipated volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.