The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
- The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) is seeking a Senior Finance Manager for an upcoming program in Nigeria.
- This is a full-time position supporting an anticipated five-year project. The position is contingent upon award.
- The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for fiscal and budgetary operations and reporting for the project as well as driving financial strategy and planning.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing the annual budget in close collaboration with senior management team as part of the annual work plan and program results framework development process.
- Review cash flow projections and expenditures with senior management and financial team to ensure that the project is managed within the agreed budget and adherence to all financial guidelines.
- Carry out timely expenditure analysis and work with the project leaders to re-program funds where necessary in order to effect programming priorities and advise accordingly.
- Prepare timely and detailed quarterly and annual reports on financial performance for all stakeholders
- Oversees budget management, finance, procurement and compliance for the grant.
- Ensures grant expenditures adhere to all cost principle guidelines as contained in 2 CFR 200, 45 CFR 74; Federal Acquisition Regulations: 22 CFR 226 and 22 CFR 228.
- Implements internal good accounting practices policies and procurement management.
- Review and approve procurement quotations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting or related field; MBA preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in finance and accounting and 4 years of experience managing international development programs.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online