The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Health Information Systems Lead
- The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) is seeking a Health Information Systems Lead for an upcoming program in Nigeria.
- This is a full-time position supporting an anticipated five-year project. The position is contingent upon award.
- The Health Systems Information Lead will drive the enhancement of ICT Architecture for the NDR and other health information systems for speed, accuracy, security and interoperability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support software engineering considering data acquisition, data security, and data usage and software development.
- Lead business process re-engineering and technical requirements analysis.
- Develop and manage health information systems
- Lead development of standalone software, tools and utilities
- Assess gaps in and install computer hardware and networking to enable functioning software.
- B.Sc in IT, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 7 years experience in software development, architecture and health information systems.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online