Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited, a company that specialises in production of food is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
Locations: Kaduna, Lagos, Osun
- We are hiring a talented Training Coordinator professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is a great place to grow your career.
- You’ll be glad you applied to Food and Confectionery product Nigeria Limited.
- Research curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve
- Measure employee’s information retention rates by issuing assessment tests and quizzes on course materials
- Create printed and instructional materials to be used in training
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be address or areas in need of additional instruction
- Developing internal marketing materials to be distributed within the company promoting the course and necessary details
- Assist in planning, creating and implementing each year’s training courses and materials for each department
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree / HND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Experience providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials
- Experience creating yearly training plans and materials for all departments
NGN65,000 – 70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.