Snail Rearing and Agro Products Limited was established as a result of the need toq provide humans with essential vitamins and nutrients that snails can give to the human body system. We have been making sure that this doesn’t stop and we are still committed to that drive everyday.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Locations: Lagos, Osun and Oyo
- We are looking to employ a qualified and competent Safety Officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace. The Safety Officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
- To ensure success as a Safety Officer, you must stay updated with the latest trends in health and safety, and consistently implement these practices in the workplace.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Safety Officer will maintain compliance with all safety regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.
- Valid competency certificates.
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as well as Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.