Rebasive Technologies – We believe it’s the little “extras” that make the difference. While its quite easy to make things that are “okay”, we push far beyond common to constantly redefine the meaning of best. Through constant research, development, and continuous learning we strive for distinction. It is in our DNA to push for frontiers and deliver the best, most usable, and most profitable pieces software for divergent brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Python / Django)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- We are looking for an excellent Python Developer with good experience with Django. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and endpoints ensuring high performance using the test-first approach.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement a microservice-based application using Python, Django in AWS
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Requirements and Qualification
- Expert in Python, with in-depth knowledge of Django
- 4-5 years of proven work experience as a Django Developer
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- In-depth understanding of RESTful API
- In-depth understanding of test-driven development (TDD)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.