Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput, and help achieve their goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We seek a highly skilled Front-End Web Developer able to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with UI/UX designer(s) to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. You will also work with backend developers to ensure interaction between the backend and front end is smooth and that users get a great experience using our solutions.
- Develop rich, exciting, functional, and easy-to-use user-facing features
- Develop UIs that are expressive with very good user experience
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Direct and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application frontend for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND holder
- This is a senior-level role, applicant must thoroughly understand the paradigms, conventions, concepts, and technologies aroundmodern front end application programming and development.
- At least 3years of commercial front end application development using ReactJS as core technology is a must.
- High-end experience with ReactJS for implementing modern user interfaces and building reusable components is a must.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, data fetching, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Solid experience and understanding of working with JSON.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of code versioning with Git
- Understanding of SEO principles and conventions in page scripting and ensuring that applications are developed to such standards
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform basic adjustments as necessary on graphic content
- Good grasp of tools such Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks etc. is a plus.
- Ability to do actual graphical UI/UX design work with image authoring tools is a distinct advantage but not compulsory
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Email title should clearly read “ReactJS Front End Developer”