Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Purveyor of Fine and Rare Champagne, Wine and Spirits in Port Harcourt, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a mixologist/ bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.