Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the under listed position:
Job Title: Live – in Nanny
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engaging in indoor and outdoor play
- Reading and singing aloud for the children
- Managing children’s personal care, including bathing, diapering/toileting, dressing, feeding, and clothing.
- Engaging in child-related housekeeping, including tidying the children’s rooms and completing the children’s laundry.
- Assisting the children with homework and school projects.
- Preparing children’s snacks and meals.
- Maintaining detailed logs for parents and caregivers.
- Engaging in light housekeeping not related to the child. These tasks might include among others family shopping and errands; emptying the kitchen or household garbage and recycling; and loading and unloading the dishwasher. She should be able to do family meal prep or cooking, deep cleaning/organizing while the children are in school, and other more specific tasks.
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE/WASC
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience
- Should be able to speak fluently
- Should be a person of integrity
- Stress Management
- Self Confidence
- Meet deadlines and manage people
Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Consideration would be given to applicants that reside within Surulere axis of Lagos State and its environs. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honored for further processing.