Signal Alliance Limited is a leading Technology integrator in Nigeria. Founded in 1996, the company has provided technology integration services to the leading organisations in Nigeria from one technology cycle to the next.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Data Scientist
About the Job
- We are looking for Lead, Data Scientist who will lead a team to manage and create Initiatives and strategies to scale the company’s Data Science consulting and delivery business.
- Build the Team capacity across different Data and AI technologies and platforms
- Lead the development of in house products and solutions for customers
- Provide consulting services to customers to drive the use of Data and Analytics tools for efficient operations.
- Build and certify a team with capabilities to use global data, Analytics and Intelligence tools and platforms to serve customers.
- Analysing the technology Ecosystem and seeking opportunities for the unit to help diversify the company’s consulting business.
- Manage the performance of the unit.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Technical hands-on with common data science tool kits such as R, Python, Azure Databricks etc.
- Experience with statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression analysis etc.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality Service (DQS) and Data Integration services like SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), SQL Loader etc.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and Data tools will be a good advantage
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with preference in technology-related disciplines
- Efficient with data visualization tools, such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Experience with Programming / Database Languages: such as SQL (Oracle SQL, Ms SQL, MySQL), PL/SQL, Oracle Enterprise Databases (10g, 11g, 12c), Pig, Hive and Hadoop.
- People and Project Management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online