Leads Legacy School, a reputable Secondary School in Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Committee of the Governing Council
- The School Business Manager is the Head of Business Section of the school leading the professional and support staff to work as part of the integral part of the school.
- The Business Manager will assist the HEAD OF SCHOOL and Heads of Sections in their duties to ensure that Lead’s Legacy School meets its educational aims.
- The title holder is responsible for providing professional leadership and management of school support staff in partnership with teaching staff to enhance their effectiveness in order to achieve improved standard of learning and achievements in school.
- The school business manager must promote the highest standard of business ethos within the administrative functions of the school and strategically ensures that most effective use of resources in support of the school learning objectives.
- The school business Manager is responsible for the Finance Resource Management, The Administration Management, The Management information, The ICT, as well as the Facility Management property management of the school.
- Oversee all business activities as defined and set by the School Governing Council
- Provision of Leadership for the Business Office
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Recognition and provision of support service to all stakeholders of the school
- Preparation of periodic operational reports to the Board through the Finance Committee
- Oversee financial, treasury and investment management
- Coordinate the preparation and analysis of all insurance claims, and accidents for the purpose of ensuring the timely and accurate presentation of facts
- Develop long and short term range programs for liability insurance-related services in order to minimize the School insurance liability.
- Gather for interpretation, information on Economic Statistics, trends and events
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and corporate plans
- Overall assets management and safeguarding
- Review for accuracy, book orders and other importation
- Ensure effective internal controls in line with the standard operating procedure
- IT Management and Performance management of Business Office
- Liaison with the Finance Committee and other relevant board committees
- Attend board meetings and make useful contributions in the best interest of the business of the school.
- Any other duties as requested by the Governing Council or its committee and the school principal
- Any other duties as stipulated in the standard operating procedure (SOP).
- HND / B.Sc
- Professional membership
- Candidate must also reside within Ikotun Egbe or Ijegun Environ.
- 5 years working experience in a related environment.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Manager” as the subject of the mail.