Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with major International Oil Companies and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
- Identify and develop wholesale Energy supply opportunities in IOCs and Multinationals.
- Strategic implementation of new business development initiatives
- Oversee activities of the business development unit
- Monitor trends in the oil and gas industry and advise management accordingly
- Develop and leverage the company’s business profile and existing relationships
- Tender writing and submission
- Procure purchase orders from IOC’s
- A good First Degree in any field of study
- MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 10 years minimum experience as a BDM in an oil & gas servicing company.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Good understanding of the wholesale Energy products supply market within Nigeria
- Confirmable network of contacts within the oil & Gas Industry/Multinationals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skill
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006.