Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt seeking to recruit bartender for its daily operations.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a bartender.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.