AFTj Marketing and Solution is a Digital Marketing and I.T solution company involved in building optimum websites and mobile applications for businesses. We operate an Agile environment and observe the principles of SCRUM Methodology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agile Business Analyst
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of an Agile Business Analyst who will work remotely.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications and software to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Formulate user stories.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs and explore potential solutions.
- Provide detailed user stories and requirements to technical leads in support of sprint planning activities.
- Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phases of the project.
- Support Product Owners in their management of requirements and product features.
- Assist with the management of requirements and collaboration sessions using tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Assist in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives, and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Conduct testing such as functional testing and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Assists Product Owner to define and prioritize the team backlog of work so that solution effectively addresses business and program priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 2
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.