The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments.
As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in a business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction & Finance Officer
- Serves as a direct liaison person to issues relating to financial proof of the organization
- Responsible for ensuring cash flow management and funds availability for activity implementation.
- Leads the review of project business plans & financial proposals
- Ascertains the financial integrity of PPP & other Investment proposals
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. A master’s degree in Accounting is an added advantage.
- Experience in procurement operations
- Knowledge in computer applications and financial accounting
- Knowledge of financial management and accounting software
- Fluency in English and ability to work in a team and independently.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online