The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments. As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in a business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade and Policy Officer
- Supports implementation of laws.
- Supports the research and report on creating an attractive and competitive business climate that will lead to robust economic activities in the State.
- Advises and assists in the establishment of policy frameworks for monitoring and evaluating the progress of the State’s strategic economic investment programmes and projects for effective implementation.
- Provides recommendations for trade policies and investment activities that will attract improved economic activities in different sectors.
- Supports the development of a framework for identifying and pro-actively engaging the Federal Government and its agencies in the investment promotion drive of KADIPA.
- Articulates clear growth and development strategies for providing needed support and appropriate incentives to grow the local private sector and enlarge the economic base of the State in line with the priorities of the State.
- Assists in the strengthening of systems in collaboration with other MDAs Assists the agency in implementation of trade and transport facilitation initiatives.
- Assists in strengthening coordination and dialogue with public and private stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online