The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments. As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Monitoring Officer
- Develops and implements M&E plan of project to generate regular information related to progress of different projects.
- Develops common indicators for data collection, design data collection tools/templates, and assist for regular data generation processes.
- Provides technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities.
- Prepares monitoring field visit plan and conduct monitoring visits
- Monitors projects from inception to completion and reporting progress on key project indicators;
- Ensures value for money assessment plans and co-ordinating project prioritisation;
- Develops value for money assessments tools and co-ordinating project prioritisation;
- Coordinates the conduct of technical review on all applicable MDA submissions to ensure compliance with the Procurement Law as regards quality, quantity and other technical specifications;
- First degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Quantity Survey
- Master’s Degree or certificate in Project Management is an added advantage
- 8 years relevant experience in M&E.
- Sound knowledge and experience in reports writing
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft application
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online